The DDC Video and Advanced Data Recorders (VAADR) can provide real -time recording of high frame rate 16 bit hi - resolution imagery and data, in rugged naval applications. It can record RAW, compressed, or compressed-lossless imagery and associated meta-data (GPS, timestamp, IRIG codes, vehicular info, etc.). The RAW imagery recording and associated playback allows unprecedented advanced image analysis and processing during debriefing. It provides multiple channels, with mixed record/playback, a variety of conventional VCR type controls, and a mix of very advanced image analysis and processing during playback. Additionally, it handles metadata acquisition, synchronization, management, and display. DDC has extensive knowledge and experience in providing Naval MIL certified hardware, and can apply this experience and know-how to provide a naval recording system.
Contact for More Information
- Simultaneous record and playback
- Solid state video and data recorder
- No special debriefing station required (records to standard formats)
- Ability to record RAW, compressed, or compressed-lossless data
- Enhance the data during debriefing
- Video portability
- Plug-and-play USB2.0
- VAADR® Viewer Console
- VAADR® debriefing software (VAADRView), providing instant access to the recorded video (from the VAADR or from a PC), with extensive image enhancement and data visualization capabilities
- Imagery can be extracted for analysis by your own or other 3rd party processing and analysis
- Contact DDC for pricing and custom form factors.